• First we will guide you in sugar modelling to create our Tatty Tedward Bear.
• We will discuss and show the use of simple edible skeletons for creating structure in larger modelling work.
• We will show you how to use basic tools in order to create the textured fur for Tedward.
• We will show you how to create and make clothing patterns as well as accessories and textures for the toy room floor.
• You will learn how to use moulds.
Session 2) In this session;
• We will teach you how to make our delicious Genoese cake and supply you with our recipe.
• We will guide you to shape it into a toy drum.
• You will learn how to coat your mini cake in sugar paste and create a sharp edge.
• Next learn to decorate to represent a toy drum.
• You will then be add your mini cake drum to your toy room floor along with all of your accessories.
• Any additional colour or shading will be taught with dust colours.